If the following values are important to you, Collaborative Divorce is likely to be a workable option for you and your family:
• I want to maintain the tone of respect, even when we disagree.
• I want to prioritize the needs of our children.
• My needs and those of my spouse require equal consideration, and I will listen objectively.
• I believe that working creatively and cooperatively solves issues.
• It is important to reach beyond today's frustration and pain to plan for the future.
• I can behave ethically toward my spouse.
• I choose to maintain control of the divorce process with my spouse, and not relegate it to the courts.